JOSEPH BOUDREAUX5511 North Allegheny Court | Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70815 | 225.281.1575 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly creative and multitalented Web Designer with experience in multimedia, marketing and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player and skilled in client relationships. Inventive and passionate creator of innovative web sites; accustomed to performing in deadline-driven enviroments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements. Creative experience in the following:
- Logo Creation
- Business Cards
WEB & MULTIMEDIA
- Web Site Design
- Web Site Maintenance
- Flash Animation
Baton Rouge, La.
April 2007 – present
Graphic Designer - Web Developer - Video Specialist
Successfully create and manage Web Design projects from concept through completion. Collaborate with Account Executive and Art Director to create a vision, conceive designs for the client while consistently meeting deadlines and requirements. Work with the Design team to create highly persuasive sales and marketing presentations.
Direct the video encoding and editing duties of the department which includes creating WMV and FLV files that are browser and bandwidth friendly from DVD and other media.
Cut and create websites in CSS and PHP that are cross-browser friendly from Designer PSD's to either be published or forwarded to a programming team for content management integration.
- Helped provide proposal design for a major corporate contract under an extremely tight deadline.
- Assisted in the creation of a standard operating procedure for the company's video encoding process.
- Established trusting relationships with Designers, Account Executives and Programmers.
Square Dot Studios
Baton Rouge, La.
Dec 2005 – April 2007
Owner and Graphic Designer
Created and managed web presences and marketing materials for personal clients and through contract work from other design firms. Collaborated with clients, design firms and contract programmers to develop web sites and marketing materials for highly satisfied clients.
- Designed for corporates and non-profits including: TJ Ribs, Baton Rouge Symphony, United Community Bank, Waguespack Insurance and Mike Klung.
- Contracted by local design firms to help create quality products for their clients.
- Established lasting relationships with local Designers and clients.
Baton Rouge, La.
May 1997 – Nov 2005
Original Designer for this start- up Web Design and Community Portal Site Host as a banner creator. Promoted several times into positions of more progressive responsibility. Grew productively as the company did and created web sites and collaborated on cutting the sites to help the programmers implement Data base applications. Involved in the start up foundation for the application DynaSite, a client based web management content tool.
- Key participant in the in the growth of the company's design standards.
- Involved in production of 100+ projects annually including logos, custom web sites and creating templates for the DynaSite application.
Associates Degree in Graphic Design from Louisiana Art Institute
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Flash Video Encoder
Experienced in Pagemaker, Indesign, Illustrator, Powerpoint and Premiere. Windows Media Encoder, Word, Excel and Outlook.